Call Eco 1st Hauling for fast and professional appliance removal!
Full Service Appliance Removal
Eco 1st Hauling has the local appliance removal experts! We lift, load, and haul away your appliances in the Bay Area and Sonoma County.
- Chest Freezers
- Washers & Dryers
- And More!
Appliance Removal Made Simple
Don’t worry about hurting yourself trying to move bulky appliances. We’ll do the heavy lifting for you!
- Quote. First, get in touch for your no-cost quote! Since we give custom quotes, you’ll know exactly what the cost is. No hidden fees!
- Arrive. Next, our professional crew will show up right on schedule. We’re available 7 days a week!
- Load. We are fully licensed and insured to handle your appliances! Our crew works quickly and safely to remove the appliances from your home.
- Haul. Lastly, we haul it all away! You can trust us to donate and recycle your appliances. We are the #1 eco-friendly appliance removal team!
Cost of Appliance Removal
At Eco 1st Hauling, our goal is to offer quality appliance removal at an affordable price. Because we are locally-owned and operated, we don’t have overhead fees like franchises. We pass that along to you in the form of a firm, no-cost quote!
Since we offer full-service appliance removal, we are there for you every step of the way. You can expect communication throughout the entire process! We’ll let you know when we’re on our way to your appointment, then again when we’re all done. We even sweep up any leftover messes!
Schedule your appliance removal online or over the phone!
- Online. Our user-friendly online booking is available 24/7! Pick your date and time to schedule.
- By Phone. Do you have questions for an expert? Give us a call at 510-470-0723 to talk to a helpful member of our team!
We Donate and Recycle Too!
- Local. We are based in Hayward and proudly serve our Bay Area neighbors!
- Donation. If your unwanted appliances are in usable condition, we donate them to local charities.
- Recycling. Most appliances are able to be recycled! We do this according to local regulations.